Remote – Fulltime Position
The Business Development Representative is responsible for selling broad range of IT services
- Sales professional responsible for selling our IT services with the ablity to initiate and maintain robust relationship with prospective and current clients. The sales rep will be primarily responsible for driving revenue and growing client base for LinkedLines.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Providing ongoing account management and developing follow-on sales.
- Maintaining an understanding of rapidly changing technology.
- Manage contract negotiations
- Has experience in IT services sales.
- Track record of developing sustainable new business.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively and autonomously with minimal management direction and self-discipline for a work-at-home structure.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals
- Has strong ethics and personal integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
- Has the ability to develop relationships at the every level to get to the decision-maker.
- Has a proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
Combination of onsite customer locations and virtual office infrastructure.
Base + commission.